Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

WEIDU

YosharianYosharian Member Posts: 67
So, apparently the bigg is not interested in updating WEIDU (the 'Tuesday' comment was a joke it seems).

What does everyone think about this?

Is it even worth waiting for a WEIDU update, since there are workarounds to get the old WEIDU working with BG:EE? BG:EE update problems notwithstanding... (reinstalling all mods everytime Beamdog updates is a pain in the arse...)

Is anyone working on WEIDU in the bigg's place? Is it possible someone from Gibberlings3 could take it over?

I'm probably going to wait for the last couple of BG1 mods to come out (NPC Project and Unfinished Business) before I begin my playthrough. I guess it can't hurt to wait a bit, since Beamdog are still actively patching out bugs.

Comments