Skip to content

I didn't dream after Nashkel

DemiGothDemiGoth Member Posts: 44
edited January 2013 in Not An Issue
Okay, this is a weird one...
I went to Nashkel, killed that bounty hunter in the inn, and went through. Headed back to the Friendly Arm Inn and took my nap there. So far all is okay. But I didn't get the dream (and thus the innate skill) after I slept in the Friendly Arm Inn. I went back to the Nashkel inn, took my nap there as well, and still no dream (and thus not the skill).

Now I don't really mind about the missing skill (healing iirc), since I'm a fighter/druid and have healing skills available. But I hope this will not bug me later on when unlocking other skills when dreaming...
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    As far as I remember, you get the dreams due to sufficient time passing, maybe they were also triggered by clearing the Nashkel mines, but certainly not by killing the bounty hunter in the inn.
  • DemiGothDemiGoth Member Posts: 44
    edited December 2012
    So far every time I've played BG (original), I always had the dream after I entered the Nashkel inn. Not sure if the killing of the bounty hunter is the trigger or not there. But surely, if it's time related, the trip from the Friendly Arm Inn to the Nashkel inn will be the time needed then, and by now I'm far past that time (2 days or so)...
    Looking at my old saves. My 1st char in BGEE had the dream after 4 days. Now I'm already on 7 days. So clearly something is wrong with my char...
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    I thought it was more random than that, but my plays vary quite a lot anyway.

I thought it was more random than that, but my plays vary quite a lot anyway.

Looks like you're right. Day 8, hour 9 in the Nashkel mines. I had to rest (fully out of healing spells on 2 druids :p) and I finally had my dream...