Skip to content

Soo,,, How do I transfer my Savegame?

Simply moving the game over doesn't work (can't move a folder it seems) and neither does copying the char file...

Comments

• WolfheartWolfheart Member Posts: 170
    Thank you @Bytebrain :) I tried that and found out that for some reason my version of BG EE produces incompatable savefiles ^^*. It produces Baldur.gam files instead of BALDUR.GAM files ^^*
  • BytebrainBytebrain Member Posts: 602
    That's strange...
    Well, you could of course rename them to all CAPS to make it work, I guess... It worked right away for me though...
  • WolfheartWolfheart Member Posts: 170
    @Bytebrain I've gotten it to work alright ^^* But gesh its a lot of work transferring a savefile,,, *Sigh* Can't wait till they fix dropbox integration or the like... If they are going iCloud they better make the windows program contact apple's server on its own ^^*
  • BytebrainBytebrain Member Posts: 602
    @Wolfheart
    Yeah, I look forward to a more streamlined in game solution too. But at least we can get it to work, right? :)

It was pretty cool to pick up my warrior and party in Beregost, right where I left him on my pc...

Remember, it's also transferring all your settings, difficulty, pause options, feedback etc.