Skip to content

Buglist of my playthrough

IncasIncas Member Posts: 38
edited November 2013 in Not An Issue
I'm an avid BG player and only play ironman style so bugs have a huge impact. I took a look at the bug section but i'm too lazy to open a thread for every issue, just listing them here. I'm sure you already know some of them.

1. Magic Missile damage of enemies far too high (Neera's friends in Beregost). Should be 1d4+1 per missile.
2. False damage reporting. 13 damage listed, 17hp Dorn killed. (Fight against Tranzig)
3. Dorn left party without dialogue at 16rep (With a lot of loot btw)
4. Unresponsive commands
5. Two Neeras in FAI
6. A bunch of enemies with broken scripts. Just standing there waiting to be killed.
7. One CTD in Cloakwood on the travel map
8. Legacy of the Master gauntlets don't have +2dmg
9. Not sure if bug: Darts with elemental damage have the same price as +1 darts. Perhaps Thalantyr has them on sale?
10. Not sure if bug: Antipode belt is worth 1gp. One might think a magic item granting complete immunity to cold is worth more.
11. Reevor's quest does not count the killed rats properly. This was fixed in TUTU and BGT recently btw.
12. Not sure if bug: So much voiced content gone from the game. Why?
13. (Accidently) scrolling in dialogues lead to unresponsive selection.

I have screenshots for most of that and will add some more issues along the way.
Any help with 3. would be appreciated. Is there any way to get my loot back without reloading? It happened after we flooded the mines. Left the map and after 2 random encounters in FAI he was gone.

Post edited by Balquo on