Skip to content

(Fixed!) Can't buy in app purchases (AppStore country problem)

AldaranAldaran Member Posts: 14
edited December 2012 in iPad (Archive)
Hi guys, not sure if anyone can help me out with this here, but I can't buy the in game dlc. I guess this is because I am from Australia, my account is setup for the Australian AppStore but I'm currently in Poland. When I try to buy the dlc it says my account is not valid for use in the Polish AppStore and I must switch to the Australian store to purchase it. The problem is I have no idea how to do that as the in game buy button doesn't have any such options.

I have tried to change my account to the Polish AppStore however when I put in my payment method (visa) details it says its not valid for this store. I haven't got any other payment methods available to me.

He anyone got any ideas that may help? Is it possible to purchase the dlc from the AppStore and not via the in game menu? (I'm a bit of an iPad newbie)

Thanks
Post edited by Aldaran on

Comments

• coheedrocks27coheedrocks27 Member Posts: 3
    I can't even buy the game. It keeps telling me that I don't have enough storage space. I have almost 6 gigs available on my ipad2
  • AldaranAldaran Member Posts: 14
    Nevermind, it's now working. I had to change the AppStore country in my settings page to Poland, and then change it back to Australia and it seems to have done the trick. Not sure why it didn't work in the first place though.
  • ST4TICStrikerST4TICStriker Member Posts: 162

I can't even buy the game. It keeps telling me that I don't have enough storage space. I have almost 6 gigs available on my ipad2

Try killing your store and restarting fully.

It worked for me. (Properly wont work for you though...)