Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Hangook Play BG 2 ... Hangook mal or Yongah voice?

BeowulfBeowulf Member Posts: 236
Anonhasio Hangook Surum. Waygookin Yongo Sunsannim imnida. Dongpa Megooking. sicsha mani sangulpsal.

Do you think I will get in trouble if I play Baldurs Gate at my Public school?

Hankook Comptuer Sunsangnim may find out...

But I am very boring and dun dun Namja fatty.

I did not know Korean people also play BG so much.... Jin Jah?

Anyway I hope you are ok in Korea... I am very fat and lazy ... I play BG 2 too much... I should go to the Nori Bang with my western friends.... we like to sing K-pop together Last Christmas - she is cuapdah buy older now.... anyhow is the Hanguel version very good? I should try and download the Hanguel version and then practice Korean language reading... are there Korean voice actors too? ha ha do they have a funny British character voice for it? Yongook Suram Yongo Mal choioh... the brit 'rough and tumble" voice is good...

ok it is 10 pm in korea I should go to bed ... tomorrow i am going hiking! bye camsamnida

Comments