Skip to content

Splitting Potions...

hey,

how can i split potions on ipad?

thx for help

Comments

• FerluciFerluci Member Posts: 26
    I would advise you to do it on the side, otherwise you might damage the screen.. :)
  • keileykeiley Member Posts: 3
    how to unstack healing potions...
  • Kang54Kang54 Member Posts: 58
    I'd like to know how to do this as well.

In addition, has anyone figured out how to see what time it is? It used to be that you hovered over the pause button with the mouse, but that doesn't work here obviously. Have looked all over, but can't find it anywhere.
  • StormDragonStormDragon Member Posts: 3
    The function to this is included, I got it earlier today ... but only once and I don`t know how ... after trying doubleclicking, holding etc ... then there was the window with the selection.
    Does anyone find out how this ist done?
  • GullwindGullwind Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2012
    It's definitely buggy, but if you're really fast at double-clicking it will give you the option to split. Usually takes me 4-5 fast clicks in a row to get it to work.

Also, to read an item description you'll need to hold down on the item for 2-3 seconds in place and then release.

Hope this helps....
  • flinzflinz Member Posts: 3
    this should be done a bit better in my opinion
  • popopopo Member Posts: 13
    Flinz, LOL. Yeah. That could be said about a great many things in this (apparently "beta") release. I have a feeling the devs tested the product on a workstation iPad emulator. I've stopped counting the number of things that don't work consistently and require multiple taps, holds, etc. Really, really bad touch interface.... Pretty much ruins the game experience.