Skip to content

Ipad3 ios5.1.1

leoleo Member Posts: 10
Hi,

I have ios5.1.1 and I can't change it to ios6 because I really need google maps which I'm using really often and it's only one maps which work correctly for me. In the same time I'd like to buy Baldur's Gate and play it, but I can't because you guys for some reasons decided to do it available for ios6 users only. Are you planing to downgrade your requirements to ios 5.1.1? Is there any other chance to buy a build of your game for 5.1.1? Do we have a chance to play BG on 5.1.1 at least???

iPad 3, ios5.1.1

Comments

• zarffynzarffyn Member Posts: 175
    Please see the announcement thread for specific details on this: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/11010/ipad-launch-and-ipad-1-support#latest
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Leo: If Google Maps is the only thing that's keeping you from upgrading your iPad to iOS 6 the good news is that you can GET google maps on your pad or phone...you just have to use the service from google's website.

Also note that there is an app coming back into the iTunes store (or at least it was "getting ready to be submitted" as of November 16 according to reviews).