Skip to content

iPad first impressions

DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
Have to say I'm liking the game on iPad so far. The ability to zoom works well, and was something I was worried about. My only real problems are that it's sometimes difficult to tell if I've properly clicked an enemy, and the fact that I thought that the portrait pack was a bit small for the price (only like 6 new portraits).
Aside from these tiny complaints, having a blast with the game.

Comments

• DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    So in my excitement to get started I missed a few of the portraits. 6 guys 5 girls, so a few cents per pic. As an artist that seems a good deal.
    So in my excitement to get started I missed a few of the portraits. 6 guys 5 girls, so a few cents per pic. As an artist that seems a good deal.
  • Garrison64Garrison64 Member Posts: 72
    I'm really liking it so far. Never got to play BG1 so this is all new to me. It looks really good as far as I'm concerned and the interface works well for the most part. I'm hoping they change how enemy targeting works while paused because right now I can't tell if I clicked on them or not. The circle under them needs to change to a target reticle like it does when unpaused. I've had a few issues identifying things like spells. I wish that was a little easier but everything else is working smoothly. I've only done the tutorial and explored the opening area a bit but I think this is going to suck up a lot of my time in the coming weeks.
    Welcome to the game! It only gets better I'm afraid, so say goodbye to loved ones for awhile.