Skip to content

No sound ?

GulsGuls Member Posts: 4
Hi there,

I just bought and downloaded BGEE on iPad, and as it happens, I have absolutely no sound in the game, whether it is during the videos or in the game itself.

I am playing on an iPad 3 all up to date, and have no other sound problem with any app. Any help would be appreciated !

Comments

• GulsGuls Member Posts: 4
    Update: Sound works with a headset, but not on the iPad's speakers.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Um, it's working just fine on my iPad 3. Sound from at least the main screen is playing through my iPad speaker and through my headphones (if they're plugged in) just fine.
  • vlovlo Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2012
    Same problem here. No sound through iPad speakers or when using the usb digital audio output. Huge disappointment.

EDIT: Using Ipad 2.
  • BigityBigity Member Posts: 98
    Sound works fine for me, iPad 2, speakers or headphones.

When running around in-game the sound effects are limited to a tight space around the center of the screen though.

Like you lose the sound effects if you are moving the camera around, but it comes back if you center over the party.
  • TonyDismukesTonyDismukes Member Posts: 1
    I had this problem on my IPad 2 with BGEE and some other apps and just figured it out. Go to your IOS settings under the General tab. Check out the "Use Side Switch to:" option. If it is set to "Mute", then change it to "Lock Rotation". Next double-click the home button to bring up the bottom strip and swipe it all the way to the left to find the little speaker icon and un-mute it if it is muted.

Hope this helps.
  • vlovlo Member Posts: 2
    Oh, I just realized it was muted with the side button. Embarrassing. However, I thought that button only muted notification sounds. Music plays while muted.