Skip to content

[Bug] Called Shot

SmegInThePantsSmegInThePants Member Posts: 3
edited December 2012 in Not An Issue
Maybe i'm just missing something, but my ranger kitted to archer has no called shot ability available. Currently lvl 4, going on 5.
Post edited by AndreaColombo on

Comments

• Trista1986Trista1986 Member Posts: 12
    Just used CLUACONSOLE to get an archer lvl 4 and was able to use called shot with no problem.
    Did you look under the star icon to the far right of the action bar? This is where all your special abilities will be.
  • ThomasMinkThomasMink Member Posts: 25
    My archer has called shot and can use it no problem.
  • SmegInThePantsSmegInThePants Member Posts: 3
    yeah, looked there, got the main-character special abilities (2 heals), no called shot. the f12 special abilities button. made sure i didn't do something stupid and forget to select the kit at character creation, but in the record screen, there it is, the archer kit description. Not a huge deal, but i'm supposed to have it, so i wants it. =>

Weird that it seems to only affect me. hehe

Ah well, i saw a post on how to get shadowkeeper to work w/bgee, so i can probably fix it on my own, i just wanted to verify that i was indeed supposed to have it and that i wasn't just looking in the wrong place or something stupid like that. =>
  • SmegInThePantsSmegInThePants Member Posts: 3
    yup, editing the save did the trick, have it now, hopefully the game will now iterate it properly as i level up and i won't have to edit my save every time i lvl. =>
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,527
    Moving this to Not An Issue.