Skip to content

Select all shortcut broken on Scandinavian keyboards

HvitrEbrithilHvitrEbrithil Member Posts: 36
edited November 2013 in Fixed
I've seen it discussed for the Danish keyboards as well as my Norwegian keyboard. The normal shortcut is the key next to the backspace-key, and it works for BG and BGII, but not for BGEE. I have to change to eEnglish layout (ALT + SHIFT) to make use of that key. Same goes for selecting the 3 last partymembers, if I remember correctly.

Simplified:
Current behavior: "Select all" ("\" on Norwegian layout, "=" on English, same key) and "Select party member #4+5+6" ("+" on Norwegian layout, "-" on English, same key) doesn't work when keyboard layout is set to Scandinavian (I. E. Norwegian or Danish). Nothing happens when the correct buttons are pressed.

Expected behavior: Pressing "\" ("=" on English layout) selects all party members. Pressing "+" ("-" on English layout) selects party member #4+5+6.
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• TombstoneTombstone Member Posts: 6
    When trying to "select all" the members of the group using the shorcut key ("=" or "0" in case of Spanish keyboard), only the first three characters are selected. The rest of them remains unselected.

If you use the button on the bottom right instead of the shorcut key, it work properly and all the characters are selected.
  • TombstoneTombstone Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2012
    Something similar happens with the key "0" in case of Spanish layout. It does not select all party members.

When trying to "select all" the members of the group using the shorcut key ("=" or "0" in case of Spanish keyboard), only the first three characters are selected. The rest of them remains unselected.

I am running the game on Windows 7.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Reported.
  • HvitrEbrithilHvitrEbrithil Member Posts: 36
    Thankee, sai!
  • LoremasterLoremaster Member Posts: 212
    edited April 2013
    -