Skip to content

Rasaad's Quest (Spoilers... obviously)

Alright, so I've spoken with Sorren, fought the monks in the building he opens, picked up the note that alludes to the Cloud Peaks but nothing happens. There is no Cloud Peaks zone to travel to on my map, even when going south from nashkel or east/west from nashkel mines, as some have suggested.

It seemed strange that Rasaad said nothing at the conclusion of the battle or after I picked up and read the note. Is something bugged here, or is this quest simply broken?

Comments

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    edited December 2012
    Make sure you kill all the monks in there.
    Then try force talking rasaad
  • Thrawn15Thrawn15 Member Posts: 9
    I have run into the exact same issue. And trying to force talking to him does not appear to work either.
  • GoodSteveGoodSteve Member Posts: 607
    edited December 2012
    I killed all the monks and tried force talking to him a number of times, no luck.

My room mate has told me it did not work for him either until he traveled from Ulgoth's Beard. He said after he left that zone that the cloud peaks zone was visible on his map. I tried doing this and it still has not appeared.
    Strange. Try dropping the map on the ground and picking it up again. Otherwise I'm not sure - you will have to teleport I guess.
    I was going to try and directly teleport there, but I have not been able to locate the area code for it.
    If you are interested, the area code is OH3000
    Thanks a ton. I got a update and some dialogue after I teleported there with the console. Perhaps its a bug with the new update?
  • butcheredbutchered Member Posts: 16
    I had the issue aswell, in the end I just started a new game
    So what exactly is the code you are entering to go there? I put in CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("[OH3000]") and i get a reply saying Error File [OH3000] does not exist.
    just CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("OH3000")
    you dont need the square brackets
    Ah, thanks. I'm retarded. It works now.