Skip to content

can't tell if bug or I'm just stuck.I used the key to do the thing and I can't goto BG city

So not putting in spoilers I'm to the point I used that funny looking key to do the thing that says I need to goto Baulder's Gate city. But I can't seem to travel there from any of my map locations. I can't tell if I'm bugged or if I didn't do something. My journal tells me I need to goto Baluder's Gate.

Comments

• CorganoCorgano Member Posts: 14
    Unfortunately, I have the same problem. Not sure what to do to be able to get to Baldur's Gate. Maybe it is a bug?
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    hmmm if you haven't already, try going to the Friendly Arm Inn map and heading north from there...
  • spacerat100spacerat100 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2012
    never mind found it. I was trying to exist on the wrong part of the map
    Post edited by spacerat100 on
    edited December 2012
    really? that's very odd, there definitely should be an exit at the top of the FAI map that will let you progress....just tested it on my game and it's there for me...

i've heard that there may be a problem with map exits appearing if you're zoomed in...maybe try zooming out a little, see if it appears?
  • spacerat100spacerat100 Member Posts: 2
    edited my post. It was way off the L of where the road went. i tried to follow the road N
  • BugratBugrat Member Posts: 118

Sorry ahead of time if this explanation is overkill and not relevant to the issues you're having but, just in case:

1 - Travel north out of Friendly Arm Inn
    2 - Continue north through farms
    3 - Use the west edge of the Bridge map
    4 - Then you should be in the first section of the city
    ahhh excellent, well done!