Skip to content

Can't find any scroll cases

RemorhazRemorhaz Member Posts: 26
edited December 2012 in Not An Issue
Does anyone know of a shop in BGEE that sells scroll cases? I found gem and potion bags, which are very helpful, but scrolls keep cluttering my inventory and I can't find a shop that sells them. I've begun to wonder if scroll cases even made it into BGEE (which I would find very odd, since gem and potion bags are there).

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful :).
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    Currently there are no scroll cases. Not really a bug..
  • RemorhazRemorhaz Member Posts: 26
    @stygga Thanks. No idea why they didn't include them, but at least I can stop looking now then.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I found one legitimately close to the beginning of the game. I just can't remember exactly where.
    @Awong124 Oh, if you - or anyone else - ever recall(s) where, please let me know!
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Awong124 said:

I found one legitimately close to the beginning of the game. I just can't remember exactly where.

Yeah, it would be good to know so there won't be two of the same added.
    That would cause mysterious problems.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited December 2012
    @Avenger_teambg Don't the developers know where it is if there was one added? Now I'm starting to doubt myself, because it's unlikely that I'm the only person that has found one so far. On the other hand, I'm not a scroll collecting kind of player. If I have too many scrolls I'd just sell them, so going out of my way to create one with the console doesn't seem like something I would do. But it's slightly possible that I could have done it and forgot.
  • MightyGruntMightyGrunt Member Posts: 1
    I just got one from Firebead Elvenhair in Beregost by giving him the book he requested.
    @MightyGrunt Really? In my first game that quest was broken (couldn't give him the book) so I let it go. In my second game I *could* hand in the quest, but I never got a scroll case... Weird...
  • BytebrainBytebrain Member Posts: 602
    @Remorhaz
    It was fixed in the latest patch, so it wasn't there when you tried it, I guess.