Skip to content

Anyone playing with a stylus?

Just wondering if anyone is playing with a stylus pen
If you do, how does it play out, and what brand do you use?
Because as much as i like the game so far, looting is driving me insane with my big fingers

Comments

• RevoltingRevolting Member Posts: 3
    I am. I have a few, a griffin and a Wacom bamboo are my most used; the latter is the better, although also the most costly.

They definitely help me big time with BGEE on iPad, but even with a stylus I have to zoom right in and take a few attempts at picking up stray loot!
  • raywindraywind Member Posts: 289
    Strange thing is that i have stylus also but im unable to click anything with it finger works way better for me
  • petrklapkapetrklapka Member Posts: 5
    There are many different types of styluses. All Apple devices use a capacitive touch screen, so the type of stylus you use must transfer the minute static electrical charge from your fingers to its tip so it effectively extends the capacitive reach of our fingers to a finer point. A stylus meant to work with a non capacitive screen, like the resistive screen on a 3DS or older PDA will not work on any iOS device or most newer phones and tablets. I also recommend the Bamboo stylus over the Griffin.
  • GygaxianProseGygaxianProse Member Posts: 201
    I would be, but am perpetually misplacing it...
  • BigityBigity Member Posts: 98
    I have one (forget the brand, it was like 15 bucks, hollow metal tube) and it works well. I still use my left hand for pause, quick save, etc, but target usually with the stylus.
  • RafnerRafner Member Posts: 64
    I use a stylus and it makes it a lot easier and more comfortable to play. Recommend it.
  • VilanceVilance Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2013
    Worth stickying, I played the game for about 5 hours without one and the difference with one is amazing!

EDIT: Got mine from 5 below for $5 USD.