Skip to content

Make leader assignment and physical party formation setup separate configurations

soteforarsoteforar Member Posts: 2
edited December 2012 in Archive (Feature Requests)
Currently, a character is chosen as the party's leader by placing his or her portrait above those of all the other party members, and this also determines how the party members are to stand in the formation. I would like it if these were two wholly separate configurations, so that, for example, I could have a character that I want in the back of the formation as the leader.

(To readily expose both of these setups to the player, the physical party formation could still be configured by moving about the portraits, and a character can be assigned as the leader by interacting with his or her portrait in some other way, or, in a less direct manner, by selecting the character and pressing some key, or pressing some button in the character's profile.)

Preferably, with a separation of the configurations like this, the portrait display for the chosen leader should be made visually distinct, to clearly mark the character as the current leader.