Skip to content

More recognition for PC Class

Been lurking here for months and its a really great game.

Only ever played BG2 the first time and I love wild mages and personality wise Neera was perfect for the way I play mine, but i get zero recognition from anyone about it.
Everyone on her quest only interested in her and constantly being told how dangerous she is by her I just wanted an option to say "I know how you feel I just nuked my gold, fireballed you all and someone in beregost now has a significantly greater problem than spiders in their house"

Anyone else feel the same about their favourite class?

On an unrelated note what happens in the afterlife if someone dies while under a wild surge sex change?

Comments

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    edited December 2012
    wild said:

and someone in beregost now has a significantly greater problem than spiders in their house"

lol
  • secretfiresecretfire Member Posts: 63
    I would imagine that it would depend on whether it was considered a transmutation (that was permanent and thereafter natural) or an enchantment. I have no idea. If it was like polymorph, but for sex, I imagine they'd go to the afterlife a girl.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    My favourite is wild mage too. I would love to see additional content for a wild mage pc in neera's quests. Like, enemies say 'hold! She is dangerous a wild mage eek!' and we should have an option like 'she is not the only one dangerous, WATCH!' and work our mojo like some scripted hillarious wild surge =)
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    Would be great if the NPCs would recognize your class in the same way they do sometimes comment on your race. Of course, it's not easy to visually distinguish a sorcerer from a mage, but they could at least say something such as "oh wise magic-user" or whatever.
    I find this especially sad for clerics, which *are* visually distinct. I'm playing a cleric of Helm, and it'd be great if the priest of Helm in Nashkel had something to say to me. Same goes for Lathander clerics and Beregost. It doesn't need to be class-related quests à la BG2, but at least some dialogue...