Skip to content

Mulahey - Good guy is bad guy

KakuziaKakuzia Member Posts: 1
edited December 2012 in Not An Issue
I've noticed that when fighting Mulahey in his little cave there appears to be a respawn bug. Upon first contact he calls upon kobolds and skeletons, and if you get his health low enough he will try to yield. When you try to spare his life he says thanks, then spits in my face and respawns the wave i've already defeated. I'm not sure if that's working as intended but if you just kill him outright he doesn't spawn a second wave.

I guess trying to be the nice guy means more bad guards appear
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    This isn't a bug.
  • KakuziaKakuzia Member Posts: 1
    Then why doesn't Mulahey spawn the second reinforcement wave when i choose to finish him off? Do his other kobolds and skeletons just wander off because i decided to kill him?
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    I think the idea is that when you choose the option to let him surrender, you give him a moment of respite during which he calls for reinforcements. If you choose the other option, he doesn't have time to call on them, and they stay in their +5 Cave of Monster Holding, or wherever they come out of. But yeah it does involve a bit of mental acrobatics for the situation to make sense.
  • GrayleGrayle Member Posts: 43
    never even noticed he tried to surrender. I always toss a silence his way so he shuts up and dies. :))