Skip to content

Finals...

bdeonovicbdeonovic Member Posts: 86
edited December 2012 in Off-Topic
Anyone almost done with finals and able to immerse in BGEE for first time?? I have one more final on Wednesday!! My berserker/druid will be born soon!!!
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    edited December 2012
    Argh, I have three left yet, last one is on Friday. But yeah I'm really looking forward to having time to play BG:EE. I've played bits here and there, but haven't really been able to sink my teeth in on account of being busy studying. And by studying I mean sitting at my desk with all my books open and doing just about everything but actually studying.
  • ElectricMonkElectricMonk Member Posts: 599
    Yeah, same here. My last final is on Wednesday. Also planning a berserker/druid actually lol.
  • KholdstareKholdstare Member Posts: 160
    I've got two more finals, but I've been irresponsible and have been playing anyway. :\ I'm bracing for the impact of a less than stellar Prob & Stats grade.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    edited December 2012
    F this. I have my final mock defense tom and here I am lurking in the forums; the first thing that I'll do after I'm done is to buy the game and get straight to black pits. I'm drooling in excitement
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Moved to Off Topic. Good luck with your finals!
  • bdeonovicbdeonovic Member Posts: 86

I've got two more finals, but I've been irresponsible and have been playing anyway. :\ I'm bracing for the impact of a less than stellar Prob & Stats grade.

Hahah, I'll help ya out, I'm a biostats grad student!
  • ARKdeEREHARKdeEREH Member Posts: 531
    My last final is on Thursday.
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    My exams still have to start, actually. I got only one exam in January, namely German grammar, which isn't so hard. Guess I got lucky. :3
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    Just got done with one today. My last one is on a Saturday and it's optional...I didn't know either of those ever applied to finals...Also, I'm probably going to have to rethink my major. Physics is turning out to be more difficult than trying to take Boo away from Minsc (-.-)'
  • bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    Haha suckers. I'm already done with my finals last week. It's game time!
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    Does anyone find that all there motivation craps out right after classes end, *before* you've written any exams? Honestly, I've worked hard all semester (well, hard by my standards) and managed to get overall pretty decent grades, only to start completely half-assing it when it comes to studying for my finals. And still all I can think about is "don't care about marks, just want to be done".
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.