Skip to content

Which version?

Since BG:EE is released through the App Store, I would assume that it's being patched through this platform as well. However, with the game being "locked in" until approval, I was wondering which version Mac users are receiving. Is it the same one as the latest patch as outlined in the General Discussion forums?

Comments

• KenyonKenyon Member Posts: 142
    Bump! Now that they have to resubmit, will they submit one of the later builds that includes the PC fixes?
  • drawnacroldrawnacrol Member Posts: 253
    As soon as you install and run BG:EE you will probably be greeted with an update available notice.
  • FuzzyPuffinFuzzyPuffin Member Posts: 289

As soon as you install and run BG:EE you will probably be greeted with an update available notice.

No, updates have to go through Apple.
  • iLexiLex Member Posts: 20
    edited December 2012

No, updates have to go through Apple.
    However, things have been changed so Apple would approve. So I doubt we will get version 1.0.

I also doubt we will get the latest version.
  • Sn1PeRSn1PeR Member Posts: 1
    I would stay away from the iPad or OS X version if you are planning on playing with any friends that use PCs. The iPad version is currently two patches behind the PC version.
  • KenyonKenyon Member Posts: 142
    That would defeat the purpose. I don't want to install Bootcamp, so I'll have to wait for the OS X version. Planning to play solo anyway.
  • FuzzyPuffinFuzzyPuffin Member Posts: 289
    Trent just confirmed in twitter no iPad or OS X by iTunes closing on Friday, but when they come post-28th they will both be the latest version (2012.)