edited January 2013 in Not An Issue
My party:
Me, female halfling fighter/theif
Dorn
Neera
Edwin
Kagain
Viconia

Apart from their quest these NPC's really don't interact. The only interaction was between Edwin ad Minsc, when I was looking for Dynahaeir... Is this a bug or did I just choose to bring along the silent types?
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    I can't speak for the new NPCs, but in general the original NPCs didn't actually talk a whole lot in BG.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Yeah, in canon BG everyone is the silent type ;)
  • KenjiKenji Member Posts: 251
    You should try out having Jaheira/Khalid and Montaron/Xzar in your party at the same time...
  • CactusCactus Member Posts: 152
    @Kenji - Well, it's a long time since I played BG1, and I think I used to take those four... :)
  • CactusCactus Member Posts: 152
    As far as I remember, Minsc also interacts quite a bit...
  • Aris4lifeAris4life Member Posts: 103
    As i tried to talk to Montaron he just left my party...though he was the only one who had something to say...the rest "had nothing to say". It was the same dialogue that appears when you kick him out of your group. And i didn't do so!
  • Twilight_FoxTwilight_Fox Member Posts: 448
    Same for me;

Me (thief), edwin, viconia, dorn, shar-teel, kagain. I completed every maps except baldur'gate and cloakwood 1-2-3-4 + mines of the original game. Everyone is lvl6, 80 days have passed, so far except dorn that was talking to me for is quest I only got 1 dialogue of Shar-teel provoking Dorn.

If this is normal, then, +1 for icewind dale, the major disappointing was the lack of npc interaction after all.