Skip to content

Missing Boots of Speed?

TheBlackThroneTheBlackThrone Member Posts: 42
edited January 2013 in Not An Issue
I just got to the Cloakwood Mines area, and if I remember well, the boots used to drop from a named NPC at the surface complex right before the entrance.

I ran into a group of NPCs there, but none of them dropped the boots. Falloran's plate and other misc. items yes, but not the boots. Have they been moved somewhere else, or is this a bug?
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheBlackThroneTheBlackThrone Member Posts: 42
    Unfortunately I descended into the mines first, so my autosave got overwritten. The last named save I have is hours back. Not sure if it's even worth it to go back now.
    edited December 2012
    Is it possible to spawn Drasus with a console command?

EDIT: Yes, CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("Drasus") worked. Weird. I distinctly remember talking to him before the fight, but after it was over, his body was nowhere to be found. In any case, my issue has been solved. It would probably still be a good idea to check if the bug can be reproduced, since a lot of people don't know what drops where or how to enable the console.
    Post edited by TheBlackThrone on
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    If you used the console to spawn Drasus to get the boots, you might as well have just used the console to spawn the boots.
  • misteridmisterid Member Posts: 39
    I couldnt get any items or creature to spawn with the commands?

Id
    edited December 2012
    Awong124 said:

If you used the console to spawn Drasus to get the boots, you might as well have just used the console to spawn the boots.

That would feel more like cheating, and the NPC in question had other loot (including letters relevant to the story and potentially connected with journal status updates). This was the cleanest way to do it.

Post edited by TheBlackThrone on