Skip to content

Marking the full map

Because of the tremendous amount of outdoor areas, it would be a nice option.

Comments

• TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    Honestly, it would be even better if they just gave each area a name.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Tanthalas said:

I think a large number of them do have official names, but these are not represented on the world map itself except in a few places (Wyrm's crossing is the name of the map with the bridge leading into baldurs gate for example)
  • ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546
    ajwz said:

Tanthalas said:

I think a large number of them do have official names, but these are not represented on the world map itself except in a few places (Wyrm's crossing is the name of the map with the bridge leading into baldurs gate for example)
    Yeah, there are also some signs on the roads about that and of course we have some official names already like Wood of Sharp Teeth etc.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    The ability to put markers on the world map would still come in handy. They could be useful reminders for where you stashed things, which maps you left before you fully explored them, where you dropped off NPCs, etc.
  • ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546
    edited December 2012
    Exactly.
  • Aliard1806Aliard1806 Member Posts: 144
    I want ask if is possible to add a custumizable map!!!for example if i want to add a new custom point to remember where i put an object or where i found something!!is this possible :D??
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Tanthalas said:

And this name would be displayed on the area map too.
    Jalily said:

The ability to put markers on the world map would still come in handy. They could be useful reminders for where you stashed things, which maps you left before you fully explored them, where you dropped off NPCs, etc.

This would break the wmp compatibility, but probably could be added eventually.