Skip to content

Created item with permanent duration in Nearinfinity

imagehttp://i.imgur.com/8spu7.jpg
The mod bg2 tweaks with the revised werewolf spell of the Shapeshifter doesn't seem to work (at least that's what the forum ppl say) so i decided to try to do it manually myself with Nearinfinity engine.

Everything seems to work fine, i made the spell create a Paw weapon in your inventory that gives you all the changes of the werewolf spell. Main reason i also do this is because it's the only way to make the form undispellable. (If you simply make the spell to temporary replace your current weapon with the Paw, with the [create weapon 111] string it will be dispellable no matter what kind of resistance you give it.)

Anyway the problem i am having now with the spell is that it creates the werewolf weapon just fine, but it has a duration to how long it stays before it disappears. I've tried changing the Duration string with no effect at all. It doesn't matter if i give it 0 or 36000000, or if i change the Timing mode from limited to permanent. The item will always disappear after a certain time.
It's also weird because it feels like it's connected to some kind of GLOBAL timer, because i can rest for 8 hours 30+ times and it will have no effect but after only a few minutes of playing the game it will disappear.

So anyone got a clue on how to make items stay permanently in the game?