Skip to content

Entering Black Pits in the main game per cheats :)

FeatherFeather Member Posts: 20
Hey, i just found out you could go there by using:
CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("OH9310")

You won't get the xp-cap and maybe there are some other 'errors', but i think it's a fun option to try the Black Pits with your BG-party and re-equip them :P. (You will lose aall your gold and equipment!)

As the areas are fully scripted it shouldn't be that hard to mod them in, although i don't have any experience with that yet. Maybe i will try it, though :)

Comments

• FeatherFeather Member Posts: 20
    edited December 2012
    If you don't want your items and gold removed you can copy this file to your BGEE\Data\00766\override Folder: http://depositfiles.com/files/dmrca4xas
    Post edited by Feather on
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    Wow a great find indeed! Thank you Mr.Feather! :D
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    I'd just like to bump this post for anyone interested.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    And indeed, you can move them back afterwards and do the main campaign equipped with elite loot unobtainable via other means.
  • FyodorFyodor Member Posts: 8
    the problem with this is i have a certain character in my squad if i did this he would be directly responsible for beating himself and the events that cause him to join my party. Also 1 of him is enough i hate to think what the consequences of allowing someone with that much ego to meet themselves.
  • NifftNifft Member Posts: 1,065
    Fyodor said:

the problem with this is i have a certain character in my squad if i did this he would be directly responsible for beating himself and the events that cause him to join my party.

Stable time loops are acceptable.

IWD2 had one.