Skip to content

Does anybody know what time it is?

Has anyone figured out how to get the game time on the iPad (other than the obvious day and night)?

Thanks

Comments

• Aegir_FellwoodAegir_Fellwood Member Posts: 81
    No, and I'd also like to know the names of my enemies, e.g. when fighting a wolfpack it's nice to know which ones are vampiric!
  • BytebrainBytebrain Member Posts: 602

No, and I'd also like to know the names of my enemies, e.g. when fighting a wolfpack it's nice to know which ones are vampiric!

Tap and hold the "Hint" icon to see the names of enemies, the iPads answer to the TAB key on the pc.
    @Bytebrain I know but it very often doesn't do that, that's why I mentioned it ;)

Does it always work for you?
  • RafnerRafner Member Posts: 64

@Bytebrain I know but it very often doesn't do that, that's why I mentioned it ;)

Does it always work for you?

Sometimes it doesn't work properly, but just zoom in and out and maybe move the camera around a little
    and it should fix itself.

There are a few bugs that has to do with the camera. Sometimes you can't target enemies or click on entrences/exits unless you play around with the zoom first.
    Aegir_Fellwood
    edited December 2012
    @Rafner Ok I'll try that, thanks :)

I can see that I've nearly hijacked OP's thread, not intended, so does anybody have an answer for that too?
    Post edited by Aegir_Fellwood on
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Tool Time?
    Ruckus3
  • BytebrainBytebrain Member Posts: 602
    I don't think it's possible to seethe time on the iPad edition unfortunately. I miss it too.
    I also miss the option to annotate the map, and I don't understand why they didn't provide a way for us to do that either. It ought to be fairly simple to implement.