Skip to content

Pause function on tap with three fingers

Is it possible to add a pause function on tap with three fingers?
I think it would be very convenient. Pause function is very often used on iPad.

Comments

• heero_gwheero_gw Member Posts: 54
    I agree
  • LazarusNineLazarusNine Member Posts: 44
    An interesting idea, but I'm content with the button where it is, to be honest. I have turned the auto-pause feature on for certain scenarios, and find that to be more than adequate. In fact, I'd say I prefer having a dedicated button than adding one more gesture just to confuse the game even more - problematic enough at times when double-tapping for stacked items, etc.
  • Dvor_nikDvor_nik Member Posts: 3
    This function can be optional.
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    Why a three-finger tap?
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Read some of the other threads, 3 finger is already being recommended by the community for drag without movement...can't use 2 finger because it's zoom, can't use 1 finger because it's tap to move.

The fact is there is a larger problem with the interface...there's too much using the same gestures and there just aren't enough gestures to go around for all the functionality the game needs.

IMHO We really don't need another gesture for a function already included in the button interface. But that's just my opinion.
  • SarthosSarthos Member Posts: 31
    Three finger tap is used by iOS for accessibility zoom already. If you have it turned on, you can zoom any screen on any app. I use it for looting sometimes. :-)