Skip to content

Solo Sorcerer vs Karoug (Greater Wolfwere) & co on Insane

2»

Comments

• VnavekulVnavekul Member Posts: 181
    edited December 2012
    Didn't you breach the level cap? That does not seem fair to me then.

E: Ah. You can get up to 9, I see. Nice!
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    LukevanV said:

Didn't you breach the level cap? That does not seem fair to me then.

E: Ah. You can get up to 9, I see. Nice!

I removed the lvl cap just to test some stuff (Chain Contingency with 3 Project Image, other lvl9 spells, etc), but I play as if it's still there ;)
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    edited December 2012
    On a different (but related) topic, you may also want to give your opinion in this thread:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/11447/bug-monster-respawn-issue
    SpaceInvader
  • JLeeJLee Member Posts: 650
    Thank you both for the links.
  • MagneticMagnetic Member Posts: 2

@Ignatius It seems in the next patch they will make the dog-boy immune just to normal weapons... :(

I can definitely say it was not nerfed! In fact, I was looking for a way to kill this Greater Wolfwere and I found this thread, damn dude... THANKS!
    Really a good spells and potions choice, thumb up!
    SpaceInvader
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    Hehe, thanks to YOU :)
  • bill_zagoudisbill_zagoudis Member Posts: 207
    edited April 2013
    Karoug is not broken,you just have to adapt your strategy to damage him,if you do that he just dies,he's damage is high but he can be tanked and he has no special abilities.

ofc soloing him takes effort even with a sorcerer,which is not insanely broken,just a bit better than mage

and to players whining about Bg being to hard remeber that there are players here who find the game's difficulty medicore and use mods to enhance it.

note that there is an even more lame way of killing him,by gradually moving out of rooms so his pack gets seperated(each time you change room only a few will follow) and having a bunch of traps outside the ship(rest-trap-repeat) so he gets insta-gibbed when he remains alone.

i soloed him with an assasin by backstab+invi pots till his pack dies and then luring him to my traps
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    All hail @SpaceInvader, Master of Baldur's Gate and Dominator of the Forgotten Realms!

[Spoiler]
    You're insane, mate! XD
    [/spoiler]
    SpaceInvaderErgCrevsDaak