Skip to content

BG2 help: Jaheira Romance lovetalk 27

I have wen't all over old forums about this subject trying to find help, but all of them have had problems starting the bandits and harper hold. I have done them, but it seems out of order with the guides. http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/258273-baldurs-gate-ii-shadows-of-amn/faqs/12164 I am certain that I have at least done LD 17: 'We have had many people seek our death so far. Some would have
been friends had things been different. This weighs on my mind.' Keep in mind, this is what I can absolutely remember doing, I may be even farther I forget. Could it being out of order have stopped the romance? Could I adjust the variables to make it continue working? If not, I have been saving in different slots to make sure I could go back if need be, but I would have to restart the unseeing eye quest and probably some others depending on when it stopped working. Also, would the Jaheira Romance bug fix take effect in a game that is already going? I should have thought to search before starting, since I seem to hear all about the bugs. Thank you for any help. I just want to stop worrying about the romance not working. For now, I will try waiting longer and using my ipod to check this thread in hopes that it is just taking forever.

Comments

• ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Also, please overhaul, fix this romance so that it isn't so buggy. I am hooked in it so far and don't wish to go for another my first time through. I am really enjoying it :)
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    I guess I just needed to speak to Bernard. It is continuing now