Skip to content

[Mod] TeamBG's Armor Pack for BG:EE, BG2EE, BGT & TuTu

124»

Comments

• gohanf22gohanf22 Member Posts: 99
    Serious issue with the BG2EE version. It doesn't install correctly and gets an error, HOWEVER, the version for BG1 installs fine for either BGEE or BG2EE. I have no idea why but it does.
  • gohanf22gohanf22 Member Posts: 99
    Ok so it was a problem with nameing the 2 files right. They were both missing an e and it installed right however I am having a hard time finding goldenaxe in the promenade. I found the vendor for the weapons, but I can't find goldenaxe for the armor.
  • seraglioseraglio Member Posts: 122
    Trying to manually spawn cmtb2ees1.CRE crashes my game, so I think something is wrong yes
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    @CoM_Solaufein How EET-compatible is this mod?
  • MeToLeeMeToLee Member Posts: 19
    I think there is a mix up with the files. When I download BG2ee armor pack of this it tries to install BG1ee version.
    Angulimala
  • RaveRave Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2021
    Same as MeToLee above. The .tra specifies BG1EE. Also having the install itself error due to it asking for the wrong .sto. Renaming it seems to fix it so that it installs, but no telling what else I've just caused myself in the process.
    Post edited by Rave on
  • stkrautstkraut Member Posts: 10
    As TeamBGs website is down since some time, does anyone know where to download the files now?
  • BlashBlash Member Posts: 248
    stkraut wrote: »
    As TeamBGs website is down since some time, does anyone know where to download the files now?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/htby4vqo0bgwphk/TeamBGAeWe.zip?dl=1

This is the download location EE Mod Tool points to. As I understand, it's a version updated by Roxanne to be compatible with EET.
    It seems the archive installs both the Armor and Weapon pack, considering the manual download links provided in the tool are the same.

1zcn3le61umx.png