Skip to content

Sarevok Missing From Final Battle

psyrenpsyren Member Posts: 5
When I walk into the temple, Semaj, Angelo & Tazok are there and start attacking me. I lure them out and pick them off one by one, but there is no Sarevok so I'm stuck; not sure how to finish the game or force Sarevok to spawn?

Solo'd whole game, Win7 64bit if it matters.

Cheers,

Comments

• psyrenpsyren Member Posts: 5
    Bump...still can't finish the game, not very happy cause I actually paid for it even though I saw it on my torrent site and could have just pirated it.
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    And Sarevok would have been there on the pirated version?

I don't know the reason for your issue right now, but you could try this in the meantime: SetGlobal("SarevokBehavior","GLOBAL",1)
    Saverok wouldn't have been there in the pirated version, but then I also wouldn't have any entitlement to support. I'm a software developer for a living; writing code is how I put food on my table, and I support and stand behind the code I write. This is a game breaking bug for me that prevents me from continuing through the game. I'm updating to the latest patch now and will give that a try, cheers.
    I loaded my save right before the final battle, used CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("SarevokBehavior","GLOBAL",1) then entered the temple, and Sarevok was there and initiated the end game dialog.

Thank you very much :-)
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    edited January 2013
    When you said "I lure them out and pick them off one by one", did you mean you lured then out through the doors to the Undercity map? I'm thinking that if so, that might've had something to do with why Sarevok bugged out.

Anyway, glad that it could be worked around. Though, I was about to suggest Sarevok actually just outsmarted you and ran away strategically retreated while you were fighting his party ;)
    Yea, I was able to exit through the doors into the Undercity and kite Semaj/Angelo/Tazok; after using that code and having Sarevok's dialog trigger, I wasn't able to leave that room and kite them the same way.
  • WakukeeWakukee Member Posts: 106
    Try just CLUAing him in? CluaConsole:CreateCreature("savero")