Skip to content

Wants to play.

GradyOPGradyOP Member Posts: 12
edited December 2012 in Multiplayer
Well i have the EE like most, i tried playing multiplayer with the roommate and it worked( with me using Hamachi) The roommate doesn't enjoy the game as much as i do. Use to play quite a bit of dungeons and dragons when i was younger now just looking for some people who would like to give it a try. LMK

Comments

• ObedMarshObedMarsh Member Posts: 32
    Well we are all just sitting around waiting for beamdog to fix the matchmaking system they promised, until then it seems to be a small closed group of people on these forums who play with each other.
  • GradyOPGradyOP Member Posts: 12
    Ah i see, well and i suppose beamdog has no projected date for this to occur? Until then, just need some patience.
  • brynbryn Member Posts: 36
    Are you still looking for a party member?
    Yeah, just trying to get a group of people to play until beamdog has the multiplayer working
    I'm looking for a two or three player game if you are interested
    Well lets figure out a time that would work. So we have 2 as of now
  • Stargazer5781Stargazer5781 Member Posts: 183
    I'm game as well
    I am GMT0, when are you both available? I can start a game tonight if you wish
  • Stargazer5781Stargazer5781 Member Posts: 183
    I'm GMT -5, I can play tonight too, starting in a couple hours. Add me on skype, I'm Stargazer5781
    im not sure what my gmt time is,
    Saturday, 5 January
    4:03:11 a.m
    (GMT - 6:00)
    thats me, in central time, i am hoping 10:30 pm cst, so lmk if that works,
  • PacketsPackets Member Posts: 11
    Is this still an open opportunity? I'm a BG/BG2 pro.
    well, i want to start a dedicated group that will be able to play through, but we need beamdog to get steady servers and avoid faulty game points to allow people to play at consistent periods at a time. so now lets find 5 more dedicated people that will be willing to play once a week, whisper me and post so i know,. lets get a dedicated 6(including me) who wants to play
  • ZordracZordrac Member Posts: 1
    I want to play also, waiting on meeting other people on teamspeak server: voice.graylinesgaming.com
  • PacketsPackets Member Posts: 11
    Grady - I'm interested, count me in.
    I work normally 2-10 CST I am looking for two or three hour play session(s) during the week. I think we should start with one dedicated day that will work for whomever wants to join. Please post availability, we can figure out classes down the road.
  • unseenbloodwolfunseenbloodwolf Member Posts: 6
    hey are you still looking for members?
  • ThorzenThorzen Member Posts: 6
    Looking for one or two to play with, for a slow enjoyed playthrough, no powergaming, we'll make sure the game is difficult enough to be challenging. This is my favourite game of all time, looking for a few people to enjoy it with, a party of 3 characters or so :) skype: Zeniues