Skip to content

ALT + Tab

Is alt tabbing to windows and back to game working for you? I can tab to windows, once I tab back to BGEE I get a blackscreen with sound - after that I have to kill the process.

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    Yeah same thing happened to me sometimes. I just started using alt+enter to switch to windowed mode whenever I wanted to get to desktop.
  • tooscarytooscary Member Posts: 8
    ok, at least something. Thanks.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Mine works fine. When I Alt+Tab out the game actually continues running in real time,which I think is kind of unusual.
    im running win 7, radeon 4800 graphics - had major issues even with launching the game.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I'm running Windows 7 with Radeon 9800, and the only weird thing I encounter starting up is the first screen I see after launching is a small blank white rectangle with a thick black border around it. I'm not sure if that is what I'm supposed to see. It doesn't cause any other problems, but it's just weird to have a screen with nothing on it. I'd have expected a screen with Beamdog's logo or something.
  • WendschlagWendschlag Member Posts: 33
    What happens if you ALT-Enter then go to your desktop with the taskbar?
    ALT+enter works.
  • WendschlagWendschlag Member Posts: 33
    edited January 2013
    Nice, because Alt-Tabbing doesn't play nice with my dual monitor setup as I like to stream Twitch, chat in Steam, and play BG:EE.