Skip to content

The Rest In Pieces Graveyard (post characters slain in adventure here)

Post your dead characters that do not get re-loaded, their class and what monster slew them here.

* Goldfinger the beserker dwarf slain by wolf outside of candlekeep
* Choko the wizard slayer dwarf slain by nymph
* RedRum the evil human fighter slain by flaming fist regiment
* wishwizard the sorcerer slain by the famous sling bandit

Comments

• OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    *Alordien The wistful elven pickpocket who was reduced to a fine red paste by a very, very, angry flesh golem after trying to pickpocket Thalantyr
    *Maldorn, The dwarven cleric who was my first attempt, He always did hate kolbolds.
    *Sheik, a wizard who's last words were "It's just an Ogre, how hard could he hit?" They never did find all the pieces.
    *General Fuzzypants, A truer paladin never seen. He died coming back from the Cloakwood when he was waylaid by 6 spiders, 4 ettercaps, and a wyvern. Gorion always said he was a fighter.
  • TomeTome Member Posts: 466
    Willem, a Wild Mage solo with an affinity for Nahal's Reckless Dweomer. I really don't need to tell you how he died, do I?
  • MalbortusMalbortus Member Posts: 106
    * Gygioni I, half-elf jester: eaten by a wolf, east of Candlekeep.
    * Gygioni II, half-elf jester: abandoned when Kagain got three-shotted by a hogoblin elite, south of High Hedge.
    * Gygioni III, half-elf jester: eaten by the very same wolf that ate Gygioni I.
    * Gygioni IV, half-elf jester: killed by Firebead Elvenhair after failing to pickpocket enough money to buy a longbow. (Started with 30 gp...)