Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

BG2 crashes after importing character from BG:EE

baaddarebaaddare Member Posts: 141
edited December 2012 in Windows PC (Archive)
ok this is not a bug but not sure where to post it as it concerns BG2

Loved playing BGEE so much i wanted to keep going so i reinstalled bg2 fully. Dragged my character over from BGEE into the characters folder for BG2 and was having fun. Then i realized dam i am a ranger but have a bad racial enemy for BG2. So spent time trying to do a work around. Nothing worked. Figured oh well will just suck it up and make a new ranger. However, now whenever i select saved games option ( when you are wanting to load in to start to play) the game crashes. I reinstalled and it let me select saved games but then next time it crashes again. Seems on a fresh install i can access it one time and one time only then it crashes. Any Ideas?

Post edited by Jalily on

Comments