Skip to content

Add 'Disagree' Badge

WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
edited July 2012 in Site Resources
Has somebody made this request before?

I want a Disagree badge, to show off how many dislikes I have. I'm completely serious.
Post edited by Ward on

Comments

• CadrosCadros Member Posts: 253
    I would like to 'Agree' but there is no dislike feature so I will have to 'Disagree'. I don't think there is anything wrong in promoting healthy discussion by disagreeing with people as long as obviously rubbish posts are not spammed in order to get badges.
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    SORRY. I meant a disagree badge.
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    I don't think that Disagree badges are something to strive for.
    Maybe a badge for equal numbers of agrees and disagrees showing that you are have taken part in discussions where a decent debate has taken place?
    @Ward You are forgiven, but Boo will not tolerate such sloppiness much longer!
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    edited July 2012
    @Cadros

Boo strives for literacy perfection, witness his latest masterpiece of journal entries. Tis' really an accomplishment for one without ten fingers.
    @Ward Although he can use ink on his tail as a full stop :)
  • ConphantusConphantus Member Posts: 51
    I think it is. It shows that you have contributed to the forum by getting involved in discussions. Whether people agree or disagree with you is irrelevant. I vote for a disagree badge!
  • FlauschigFlauschig Member Posts: 84
    edited July 2012
    Badges should not reward destructive behavior, as trolling etc. is the quickest way to get this badge.
    Post edited by Flauschig on
    Trolling should be reported using the flag function.
  • NWN_babaYagaNWN_babaYaga Member Posts: 732
    the diasagree trolling is already done here. So no please not if it supports the kids sport;)
  • carugacaruga Member Posts: 375
    I think there should be an 'agree to disagree' badge.
  • WinthalWinthal Member Posts: 366
    5 disagrees: Creating a few waves is healthy for the sake of evolving discussions and perspectives, good for you!
    25 disagrees: Stand your ground, you may not be loved by all, but you're not afraid to make your true feelings known.
    100 disagrees: Wow, either you're a genius and everybody else just don't get it... or... well, yeah...
    500 disagrees: Ouch. I guess you're just that guy huh?
    1000 disagrees: Go for the eyes Boo, go for the eyes raaaaskh!