Skip to content

The fate of this fool has been sealed [Spoilers]

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• AllbrotherAllbrother Member Posts: 261
    Figure 2 is Commander Shepard
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    I think that they are cowled wizards.
  • DarkovanDarkovan Member Posts: 90
    what chow said.
  • TalonfireTalonfire Member Posts: 17
    I always assumed that they were priests of Bhaal intent on bringing back their deity, like whom Melissan originally was before deciding that she wanted to take his power for herself. Perhaps they were associates of Melissan that she killed when her plans were coming to fruition.

I never believed they were the five, partially because there's more than five of them.
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    I always assumed it was a scrapped sequel idea. I could never figure out who they were intended to portray in ToB, so I sort of forgot they even existed.

It'll be interesting to see how the Beamdog crew overhauls that particular cinematic.
  • AlkaluropsAlkalurops Member Posts: 269
    Chow said:

They're the Five, before they decided one of them should be a giant.

You mean they're the five plus two?

• EightgallonEightgallon Member Posts: 10
    I always thought they were the secretive leaders of Waterdeep.
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    Didn't you ever wonder where Kivan, Alora, Shar-Teel, Yeslick, Skie, Xan and Eldoth all got to?

Well now you know.
  • Jared4242Jared4242 Member Posts: 130

I always thought they were the secretive leaders of Waterdeep.

The lords of Waterdeep wear helms to mask their identity, not cloaks. And even then, in meetings most are dressed as they would in normal life, everyone from a mage (Khelban) to a commoner.

... Why the actual hell do I know that T.T

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Djimmy said:

I think that they are cowled wizards.

This.
    Madhax said:

I always assumed it was a scrapped sequel idea.

...and this.

The ending of SoA implies that there will be a final showdown between Charname and the cowled wizards. However, the cliffhanger ending was left unresolved as the makers of BG threw together a quickie expansion pack to bring the series to a close before Black Isle shut down.
  • FenghoangFenghoang Member Posts: 160
    edited January 2013
    Silchas said:

Figure 2 is Commander Shepard

No Mazzy is Commander Shepard.

OT: Always assumed they were Cowled Wizards.

• MillardkillmooreMillardkillmoore Member Posts: 150
    I believe they were the original villains for ToB in an early draft of the script from when SoA was released.

If you want it to make sense, pretend Yaga-Shura is polymorphed, and Melissan and Draconis are there to equal the seven figures we see.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JarlealeJarleale Member Posts: 114
    edited January 2013
    They are obviously the hidden. ;-) I guess it could be shadow thieves or other bhaalspawn. Maybe it's Tethoril, Ulraunt, Thalantyr, Shandalar, Dradeel and friends in a meeting of the illuminati.