Skip to content

Dualclassing Problem

MisterFluffykinsMisterFluffykins Member Posts: 2
edited December 2012 in New Players (NO SPOILERS!)
So, I've never really dual classed before this playthrough - I decided to go with a Fighter dualclassing into Cleric. I got myself six levels of fighter, and then dual classed into Cleric, only to find that (for whatever reason) I suddenly could no longer cast spells upon hitting Cleric Level 7. Anyone else running into this problem, or did I mess something up somewhere?

EDIT: Seems I can still cast spells through the "Quick Spell" option, but the button for casting them regularly is grayed out.

Comments

• atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,331
    That has to be a glitch. If you have an older saver you might try leveling up to 7 again. But I've never seen anything like that.
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    Seems to be a recurring bug in BGEE that has been reported a few times. Not sure if there's a workaround yet, but I've read about problems dual-classing TO cleric or FROM thief.

Sorry I can't help. Check around the bug-report forum, maybe someone has found a solution. You can at least give your information in a similar thread to help the devs figure this business out.
  • MisterFluffykinsMisterFluffykins Member Posts: 2
    I managed to get it fixed - ended up being as simple as just saving and reloading. Now I feel a little silly.