Skip to content

Gender Confusion

ShowsniShowsni Member Posts: 1
edited February 2013 in Fixed
Not entirely sure if this is a bug, but...

My female WIld Mage experienced a Wild Surge, changing her gender to male. Since I happened to be carting the Girdle of Masculinity/Feminity about with me I equipped it to him. This changed the sprite and the paperdoll back to the female version, but the character sheet still identified him/her as male. I left the area and travelled to Nashkel; upon arrival, the paperdoll and sprite had changed back to the male version, but the character sheet now claimed she/he was female! Getting the cursed item removed at the temple left me with the female sprite/paperdoll and male in the character sheet again. So, I'm now stuck either as a female who looks like a male (with the girdle on) or a male who looks like a female (without it). (How does this affect my potential romances?)
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Registered.

The actual, current gender is what counts for triggering romances, not the appearance. Neera's romance will pause if your character is now female and continue if she becomes male (assuming it's not already over for other reasons). The straight guy will romance your (appropriately aligned*) character if they were female at any point while the NPC was in the party.

Any good alignment.
  • SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    I think I've got it. Everything is consistent during the described scenario.