Skip to content

Death: Quick Load

DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
Name says it all. Add an option to the Death UI to allow the player to reload their most recent quick save. Sometimes I wish that I didn't have to open the "Load Game" screen just to load an auto-save or quick save. The code for the Quick Load is already there; just bind it to a button in the Death UI.

Comments

• WooWoo Member Posts: 135
    L by default is quick load in single player. Just load before death when you know it happens, this is what I do.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Naturally, I intend to do the same. But should the inevitable happen, this would be a "nice-to-have" feature.
  • moopymoopy Member Posts: 938
    Would they even have to bind a button? Or could they just make it so L still works on the death video?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I think the button would be more elegant, personally, but that would work as well.
  • ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546
    edited January 2013
    It's a good idea and I wish we could use the Esc button for escape the videos not just clicking. It was so in the original versions, and I still have the reflex for resting video/intro. (and death too)
  • DinsdalePiranhaDinsdalePiranha Member Posts: 419
    erm... but pressing L already works on the death screen, just not during the video.
  • karnor00karnor00 Member Posts: 680
    Consider the few seconds delay a penalty for playing badly in that you both failed to avoid death, and failed to reload before death occured :)