Skip to content

Separate karma from reputation?

I want to play evil once. But evil characters enjoy cheap prices in shops. They enjoy being seen as examples of good - it's easier to hutr ppl that way. So karma as a sign of what you did and reputation as a sign of what ppl know you did would make sence, right? And would actually make this game playable at evil side.

Comments

• dibdib Member Posts: 384
    A mod for BG2 called Virtue solved this quite nicely imo. Adding a variable, separate of your reputaion, called virtue. I doubt it's compatible with BGEE though.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    So, basically asking for something similar to Virtue mod. I would like to see it happen, too, althought it hasn't been added so far, in spite reputation system being slightly broken in this game.

Maybe someday, who knows?
  • bloodcarverbloodcarver Member Posts: 24
    If there is a mod for that, it would be lovely to see it work. For now reputation only makes sence for good ones. All I want is for it to make sence for evils too, and I'm not predending my idea is anything original. To be honest it seems so obvious I'm not surprised it was done in previous versions. To think about it, it would be a surprise if no one would ever try.