Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

iPad Mini Thoughts

MurkveMurkve Member Posts: 12
Hey everyone,

Long time lurker, beginning poster. I recently received an iPad Mini for a gift, and I just wanted to pass on to Overhaul my gratitude for such a wonderfully resurrected game. After reading a few of the post release thoughts, I was a bit apprehensive about the pre-patch experience. However, from what I have played the last few days, I can safely say that this is a fantastic game that scales well to the iPad. For those of you holding off due to these worries, here are my thoughts: I feel that the targeting issues stem from a completely different method of interacting with the game, and it takes an hour or two to adjust, but it feels natural afterwards. Also, there IS a "tab" button on the side for highlighting doors and containers. I do not feel hindered in any way by the iPad. It's a fantastic experience that only gets better as you play. I am ecstatic for BGII!

Is there anyone else playing on the Mini? I'd be interested in your thoughts so far. Usability? Graphics? Stability? Performance?