Skip to content

are there any fences in bg:ee?

KorlamaqKorlamaq Member Posts: 216
i stole some stuff but no one wants to buy it because for some reason they can smell that it is stolen :)
is there anyone who doesn't have that good a nose?

Comments

• CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    I recall there is someone named Black Lily who buys fenced goods. I don't remember her exact location but she's in the city of Baldur's Gate.
  • KorlamaqKorlamaq Member Posts: 216
    ah so i have to get to bg first then? no other fences in earlier accessed areas?
  • atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,153

ah so i have to get to bg first then? no other fences in earlier accessed areas?

There's Roger the Fence in the sewers under the Temple district.

atcDave said:

There's Roger the Fence in the sewers under the Temple district.

temple districts sounds like baldurs gate 2 i am talking about baldurs gate 1 though :)
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    I checked with NearInfinity, it looks like Black Lily has the only store with the Fence flag.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    It's strange that Silence isn't a fence. She's a thief!
  • TinterTinter Member Posts: 152
    Erdane at Durlags Tower and Silence could probably both reasonably be fences. But, from an economy perspective, the game really doesn't need more ways for the PC to become fabulously wealthy.
    edited January 2013
    i actually like the idea of not too many fences since you could get insanely rich in bg2 by just selling and stealing your way to wealth :)
    thanks for your answers guys
  • leeho730leeho730 Member Posts: 285
    Besides not many shops allow pickpocket anyway in BG1... As far as I remember it was the merchant at Nashkel that I could pick pocket and his items were like meh, not-worth-my-time-stealing quality.
    true i dont think i found another shop to steal from yet... except winthrop maybe