Skip to content

BG?

Hey, Im new here and still pondering whether to get the BG:EE since I have some questions. The BG:EE is only the first part of the original BG that's been enhanced? I see a lot of people talking about how things come useful for them in BG2 etc, so was wondering, is this 2nd chapter here actually BG2? Or is "BG2:EE" still in the works?

Comments

• DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    BG2:EE is still in the works and set to be released this year (possibly summertime).

BG:EE is Baldur's Gate 1 + Tales of the Sword Coast + Enhanced Edition content.
  • baaddarebaaddare Member Posts: 145
    what alot are doing is playing through BGEE then copying their character over into the BG2 character file so they can continue the game till BG2EE comes out.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    i dont know what you mean by the second chapter here? the neera story? those are just little stories about the new characters if so. but should you get them game, that depends on you. in the game you will have full control of a party of six, in a mix of tactical real time strategy with pausing, and RPG. if you like a story, the story of the game is great. the characters are not very talkative in the first, but in the second have many more banters. also, do be prepared for a learning curve. i got stuck in the neshkel mines in my first game ever, and that is the first dungeon the main quest takes you to. also, i haven't paid much attention, but i dont think the multiplayer works yet, but i am unsure. anyway, i would recommend it if you dont mind learning curves and having to control your party members. if you played DnD before, it might not take much of a learning curve, but there was one of my problems :)