Skip to content

Biography and kit description during character creation

IapetusIapetus Member Posts: 1
I've found a couple of minor bugs in the character biography and kit description during character creation. (I searched the forums, and don't think they've been mentioned before).

Firstly, all gender references in kit descriptions (man/woman, his/her, etc) are missing, but only during character creation. (For example: "INQUISITOR: The inquisitor has dedicated life to finding and eliminating practicioners of evil magic... and god has provided with special abilities towards that end"). This only apply during character creation, and is fixed once you enter the game itself. I presume this means the "gender" variable does not actually get set when you select the character's gender, but only when you complete character creation.

Secondly, if you go through the character creation process until you get to the "biography" section, and then go "back" through all the stages and change your race or class, the biography does not get reset. (Using "start over" instead works properly). This persists into the game itself, so you could be playing as a dwarven warrior, but have a bio that says that you studied magic and that your mother was an elf.

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    The gender tokens issue has been reported many times, but the biography bug has not. Registered.