Skip to content

Rasaad GAC0

MonoCanallaMonoCanalla Member Posts: 291
My Rasaad of level 7 has a base GAC0 of 14, however, "equiped" with fist attack, his GAC0 is 17...

Comments

• AntonAnton Member, Moderator, Mobile Tester Posts: 513
    I am afraid to ask...
    lordkim
  • MonoCanallaMonoCanalla Member Posts: 291
    Sorry, I'll be more specific. Base THACO is 14, but I get 18, 17 with the gauntlet of specialization. If I handle the Scimitar +3 from Drizzt, is 14, with a dagger +1 is 14...

Shouldn't be his fist attack not worse than his base THACO since is a monk? Is this a bug?

Thanks.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    What is the exact name of the item you are using? Without knowing for sure, my guess is that you need to use a weapon to gain the benefit from the item.
    Cerevant said:

What is the exact name of the item you are using? Without knowing for sure, my guess is that you need to use a weapon to gain the benefit from the item.

when I complain about his THACO being worst than base THACO is when using fist attack, wich means no item equiped. On the Inventory screen, in a box is showing me the Base THaco (14), in a smaller Box the actual THACO (17 with fist and gauntlet), and in a lower box in the right I get:

Fist: 1d10
    STRENGHT 1
    NUMBER OF ATTACKS: 2

So indeed I am "equipped" with fist attack.

It seems very strange that a monk has such a bad THACO unarmed.

Ok, I'm starting to understand.

What happens if you remove all (everything: rings, belts, etc) equipped items?
    Yeah, thought about that. The THACO becomes 18 then. Is 17 thanks to equipping the gauntlet Legacy of the Masters.
    Can you post a save game to Dropbox or GDrive so we can take a look at it?
  • karnor00karnor00 Member Posts: 680
    GAC0 = Gasp at Armor Class zero? Rasaad being unable to concieve of it getting so low.
    karnor00 said:

GAC0 = Gasp at Armor Class zero? Rasaad being unable to concieve of it getting so low.

My bad. GACO is the spanish translation to THACO.

Cerevant said:

Can you post a save game to Dropbox or GDrive so we can take a look at it?

Not sure how to do that since I play on ipad. But I was playing now and after a while Rasaad got a new level. Then I saw that his THACO was now 12. Well, problem solved...by itself.

Thank you for the commitment.

Okay - glad it worked out for you. We'll keep an eye out for that problem.