Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Gridle of Masculinity/femeninity must change character's voice

bobrodobrobobrodobro Member Posts: 3
edited January 2013 in Windows PC (Archive)
I changed Khalid's sex with Gridle of Masculinity/femeninity and made a new custom portrait for his/her new identity http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121428695

BUT! New Khalid STILL has MAN'S VOICE. Its killing me!

Is there some way to make him sound like WOMAN?

Post edited by bobrodobro on

Comments

• SelabocSelaboc Member Posts: 64
    short of having a female voice actror record all his lines, no. And it wouldn't just be Khalid, beamdog would have to re-record all the NPCs with different gendered voice actors to handle the possibility that a player might give that girdle to any one of them. It's frankly not worth their effort to do so. Perhaps it's something a modder could tackle. Frankly I'd be surprised if it hasn't already been done for Edwin (he seems to be the popular choice for give that item to).

TJ_HookerSCARY_WIZARD
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    If you're really desperate you could try speeding up the audio (assuming you're able to extract the sound files, edit them, and then re-insert them into the game), but you might end up souding more chipmunk than feminine.