Skip to content

Important Notice Regarding Purchases and Support: January 27, 2013

DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
edited January 2013 in Archived News
Hello all,

I've just been notified that the system we use to process transactions (including purchases and refunds) through Beamdog will be undergoing normal maintenance next Sunday, January 27, between the hours of 3am EST and 7:30 EST. So if you attempt to make a purchase through Beamdog during that time, expect some delays.

ADDITIONALLY, I will be rehearsing and then performing a short play tomorrow, which will take up most of the day for me. So anyone waiting on responses from Support will likely not hear from me until Monday.

I just wanted to give everyone a head's up.
-Dee
Post edited by Coriander on

Comments

• reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    "You know you need a cover sheet on your TPS report, Richard. That ain't new, baby! Whoo!"

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Just a quick reminder to everyone that tomorrow is when the downtime is scheduled.

ADDITIONALLY, I will be rehearsing and then performing a short play tomorrow, which will take up most of the day for me. So anyone waiting on responses from Support will likely not hear from me until Monday.
  • H0RSEH0RSE Member Posts: 115
    edited January 2013

"You know you need a cover sheet on your TPS report, Richard. That ain't new, baby! Whoo!"

If you kill the joe, make some mo! - that ain't yo cake, Phillip!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Aosaw said:

Just a quick reminder to everyone that tomorrow is when the downtime is scheduled.

Aosaw the understudy
  • AntonAnton Member, Moderator, Mobile Tester Posts: 513
    Your voice is ambrosia!
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    Now there's a team player.
  • EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480
    Miniature argyle unicorns are the most rare and precious of all.
  • swnmcmlxiswnmcmlxi Member Posts: 297
    Mr. Pennyway's cosmetic changes, indeed... :)
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    What you see is a new paperdoll for wild mages.

The sock puppet is a new feature we're adding, which changes your off-hand when you equip the Claw of Kazgaroth.

You're welcome. :)
  • EdwinEdwin Member Posts: 480
    Aosaw said:

What you see is a new paperdoll for wild mages.

The sock puppet is a new feature we're adding, which changes your off-hand when you equip the Claw of Kazgaroth.

You're welcome. :)

+5 to charisma goes without saying.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    @Cuv! You need to see this! It's Dee~!
This discussion has been closed.