Skip to content

Any memorable custom parties?

masterdesbaxtermasterdesbaxter Member Posts: 51
One of the most enjoyable things I've done recently in BG and BG2 was play through it with a multi-player custom party made of myself and my roommates and friends. It wasn't anything fancy with classes, just basic ones, made mostly of humans and half-elves. However, it was the most fun I ever had with the games, and it cracked up my friends, too.

Made me think: does anyone have any particularity fun or otherwise memorable custom groups? Extreme successes? Failures? :D

Comments

• SkinnyDSkinnyD Member Posts: 28
    For the sake of role-playing, I once tried a human mage character (solo party) with stats that were edited to their lowest possible values. It was a good laugh, though she was an unmitigated, disastrous failure at everything; including surviving the trip to the Friendly Arm Inn. Just getting inside the inn was an experience I'd rather not ever attempt again.

The most memorable group I've played in recent memory was a 6 member party of almost identical Inquisitors. They were named after Holy Grail characters and were astoundingly effective in virtually all combat scenarios. Essentially, the mantra was simply: "Hit it 'till it's dead."